All Memberships Include:
- Access to Multiple Locations: Hermitage, Greenville and Farrell
- FREE Classes: Aerobic, Fitness and Wellness
- Certified Staff: AED and CPR, Degreed and/or Nationaly Certified
- FREE Equipment Orientation: with a personal trainer
- Members Only Lounge
- Discount Rates: on all activities, sports and programs
- 60 Minute Massages: members pay only $25.00
- To inquire about membership types and fees please call the YMCA.
- New members are subject to a higher first month fee.
- Members remain loyal unless their membership lapses for 21 days.
- Refund policy: Our refund policy states that the YMCA will refund or credit 100% of a class or program if we cancel it. If the participant withdraws from a class or program, a 100% credit or 75% refund will be issued. Membership can be transferred but not refunded unless the person can provide proof of a medical emergency or moves out of the area. Memberships can be frozen for medical emergencies only (not vacations).
- Financial Aid: The YMCA is committed to providing high-quality, affordable programs to all. If you or someone you know needs help affording Y fees, please contact the front desk and ask for a Financial Assistance Application, which provides a sliding fee scale for programs and membership based on individual need. This program is made possible through generous donations.
- Member Perks: Did you know that your Y membership entitles you to discounts at local businesses? Click here for complete details.
- Membership Application: Click here.
Thank you for choosing the Shenango Valley YMCA!